[SR-Users] log_prefix missing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:11:29 CET 2019

Hello,

I haven't had the time to check the logs and relate from where they are
printed in the code, but as a general rule: the log prefix is used when
executing route blocks. If a log messages is printed from a part of the
code executed out of routing blocks actions (e.g., can be timer, evapi
worker process, ...), there is no log prefix set, because this one
requires a valid sip message structure to work with.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com