[SR-Users] Disable Dispatcher GW from DB

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:55:48 CET 2019

Hello list,
Hope you are all doing well!

I am looking for a way to disable a Dispatcher GW from the DB. I know I can
disable it using the "kamcmd dispatcher.set_state d ..."command, but in
case I do a reload or restart after that, the disabled GW will be back as
active.
Of course I could also delete the GW from DB, but for CDR purposes I want
to keep the entry but mark as permanently disabled, so Kamailio won't try
to use it nor ping it anymore. Does anyone how can I do that in the DB? I
am looking for the exact same behavior the "kamcmd dispatcher.set_state d"
does but from some change in the DB.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Patrick Wakano