[SR-Users] tm.so --> segfault at 3135352e36 ip 00007f761bb57ed1 sp 00007fff9db8b1c0 error 4 in tm.so

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:25:46 CET 2019

Short update on this thread as well: I think I found the issue and tried
to come up with a solution in the commit:

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/814d5cc1f4f5b1e4b95737108dffc1e7d7bd566f

The tests that reproduced the crash rather quickly before the commit
(done by Yufei Tao) are now running fine for long time.

I will backport to stable branches and likely next week I am considering
to do a new release from 5.2 and then from 5.1 branches.