[SR-Users] How to Absorb First Leg Re-Invites when no Response from Second Leg Invites

YASIN CANER caner_yaso at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 11:06:27 CET 2019

Hi,

In addition , there is a function in tm that helps to understand  branch timeout reason

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_branch_replied

Yasin Caner

Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com<mailto:abalashov at evaristesys.com>> şunları yazdı (2 Mar 2019 02:23):

Hi,

Reinvites are in-dialog requests; they would only be sent within the
context of an established dialog (2xx response, end-to-end ACK, the
whole works).

Perhaps what you are referring to is not reinvites but retransmissions
of the initial INVITE?

If so, have a look at this option:

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/tm.html#tm.p.cancel_b_method

in concert with something like this: