[SR-Users] How to Absorb First Leg Re-Invites when no Response from Second Leg Invites

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:23:11 CET 2019

Hi All,

My mind is not right on this one, need a pointer. Here is the simple scenario:
Carrier><kamailio proxy><end device
The end device is a static IP, the proxy dips database and knows where
to send numbers destined for the end device, but if there is no
response from the end device (it's off-line), how do I time-out the
transaction and send a 503 'Service Unavailable' back to the first leg
for the carrier to stop re-invites?

I assume I need a new [FAIL_TWO] route that handles this event.

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson