[SR-Users] ATCF/ATGW functionality

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 13:10:07 CEST 2019

Unfortunately you can't, because SRVCC is a capable between MME and
MCS in your network. When the UE is moving on,  the MME send "Take
handover of  the call" to MSC and move the surrect session control to
MSC. You could read more about SRVCC in 3GPP TS 29.280.
And FHOSS does not support interface between MME and HSS,
With Best Regards.Mojtaba

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 11:28 AM Maryam Baghdadi
<maryam.baghdadi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to add ATCF/ATGW functionality in kamailio  as P-cscf ?
> I have IMS network with kamailio as P-cscf, icscf, scscf and FHoss .
> ATCF/ATGW is necessary for handovers between 2G/3G and LTE networks.

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S