[SR-Users] Question about registrar behavior

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:46:16 CEST 2019

Hello Henning,

I'm preparing Kamailio configuration that uses save() responce codes for
additional actions so email from Lars brought my attention. This is not a
problem since as Lars mentioned I can check expires value. I just was
curious if this is a correct behavior or not.

Thank you!

ср, 26 черв. 2019 о 23:36 Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de> пише: