[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.x and Call_control module

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:27:41 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

so ag-projects (Call-control developer) said the Call-control python app is
designed for MI and there is no plan to support anything else (
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2019-June/041235.html). So this
makes this project unusable in Kamailio 5.x.

I have hacked call-control module to return something, so the Kamailio does
not error, but this is just a hack, nothing production.

I humbly suggest to remove call-control from modules or at least write in
documentation, that it does not support ag-projects applications anymore.

Anyway thanks for willingness to help

Kind regards

Efelin

st 26. 6. 2019 o 14:45 Efelin Novak <efelin.novak at gmail.com> napísal(a):