[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.x and Call_control module

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:44:40 CEST 2019

Hi Folks,

I'm migrating to Kamailio 5.2.x from 4.4.x. Everything seems to be fine,
however I have came to an issue with call_control module as this one is
still using old MI interface.

Standard situations work nice (maximum debit, prepaid, "CDRs") however when
call_control needs to kill a call (credit is gone), it tries to send
dlg_end_dlg over MI and it fails.

Question are:
Is call_control still supported? I haven't found any note about it.
Is there any workaround from Kamailio point of view?

I'm running last versions of both applications. I'm also rising a ticket at
ag-projects side.

Thanks

Efelin