[SR-Users] Question about registrar behavior

Lars Olsson lars.olsson at optimobile.se
Wed Jun 26 10:33:11 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have found a behavior in the registrar module that I do have a question about. Is the current behavior correct and wanted?

Using the save() method in the script I see the following:

  *   Processing a register request for a user gives return code 1 ( or 2 )
  *   Processing a unregister request (expires=0) for registered user gives return code 3
  *   Processing a unregister request (expires=0) for a user which is NOT registered gives return code 1. Why?

What is the reason behind this?
No database entry is added which is expected.

Test performed on 5.1.4, using DB mode 3.

For handling a late unregister request ( where registration has already expired) return code does not reflect the the action.
I assume that manually checking $expires(max) is the option to go then if I want to detect the unregister request or?

Cheers,
Lars