[SR-Users] kamcmd uac.* commands dont find records

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:10:06 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

of course - this version shows it up.
But most people overlooked that and take a look at the kamcmd examples in
uac module page.

And for example:

kamcmd uac.reg_info auth_username 1111111111
error: 404 - Record not found

But with kamcmd uac.reg_info auth_username s:1111111111
it works. How is 1111111111 a "string"? -

I assume its a string of varchar(64) in all *_* fields in my mysql
kamailio-db.
Maybe i fill a feature request for the documentation examples.

kamcmd -h
version: kamcmd 1.5
Usage: kamcmd [options][-s address] [ cmd ]
    -s address  unix socket name or host name to send the commands on
    -R name     force reply socket name, for the unix datagram socket mode
    -D dir      create the reply socket in the directory <dir> if no reply
                socket is forced (-R) and a unix datagram socket is selected
                as the transport
    -f format   print the result using format. Format is a string containing
                %v at the places where values read from the reply should be
                substituted. To print '%v', escape it using '%': %%v.
    -v          Verbose
    -V          Version number
    -h          This help message
address:
    [proto:]name[:port]   where proto is one of tcp, udp, unixs or unixd
                          e.g.:  tcp:localhost:2048 ,
unixs:/tmp/kamailio_ctl
cmd:
    method  [arg1 [arg2...]]
arg:

*     string or number; to force a number to be interpreted as string
 prefix it by "s:", e.g. s:1*
Examples:
        kamcmd -s unixs:/tmp/kamcmd_ctl system.listMethods
        kamcmd -f "pid: %v  desc: %v\n" -s udp:localhost:2047 core.ps
        kamcmd ps  # uses default ctl socket
        kamcmd     # enters interactive mode on the default socket
        kamcmd -s tcp:localhost # interactive mode, default port

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*