[SR-Users] Question on Database Version Table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:33:28 CEST 2019

On 18.06.19 22:11, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:09:56PM +0200, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Where did you meet such situation?
> I wish I could remember. It's been in various times over the years, but
> I never filed a bug report--probably because I didn't really perceive it
> as a bug consciously. :-) If I had to guess, I think it was in usrloc.

I do not remember such issue reported or encountered for usrloc module,
which is one quite popular. But it gets close to 20 years for usrloc, so
a lot could have happened along the time ...

The version table is rather ancient basic check just to try to avoid
having kamailio starting ok, and then at runtime printing a lot of error
messages and not functioning properly. Probably it should be improved
somehow -- db api v2 tried to come with another approach, but that
direction was not followed much.