[SR-Users] Authenticating xhttp request

Olli Attila attiolli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 09:14:06 CEST 2019

Hello,

I think it would be better to do the authentication with
username/password. We are developing a web interface which will be
used to alter dialplan & htable entries and after changes have been
made, user would command the sip proxies to reload new data from the
database via jasonrpc. With this design, user authentication would be
more suitable.

Cheers,
Olli Attila

pe 14. kesäk. 2019 klo 10.04 Daniel-Constantin Mierla

--
"Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence."