[SR-Users] Authenticating xhttp request

Olli Attila attiolli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:12:30 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have this xhttp event_route on Kamailio that I am using to signal
the proxy to reload dialplans and htable when necessary:

event_route[xhttp:request] {
    if(src_ip!=127.0.0.1) {
        xhttp_reply("403", "Forbidden", "text/html",
        exit;
        }
        if ($hu =~ "^/RPC") {
                jsonrpc_dispatch();
        } else {
        xhttp_reply("200", "OK", "text/html",
    }
    return;
}

Now instead of returning 403 forbidden for requests coming from other
src_ip than proxy itsef, I would like to authenticate the http request
via proxy database. How can this be done if possible?

Cheers,
Olli