[SR-Users] How reply INVITE request with 200 OK that contains SDP?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:40:10 CEST 2019

Hello,

afaik, rtpengine is suitable when using Kamailio in proxy mode,
forwarding the INVITE, not sending 200ok from it.

Maybe you should look at rtp_media_server module for building an
announcement server:

  *
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rtp_media_server.html

It is only in master branch, not in a stable release, but maybe you can
just copy and paste it in an older branch clone tree.

Otherwise, iirc, there is a variable that you can get the sdp returned
by rtpengine and you can add it to the reply generated by kamailio. If
not, do msg_apply_changes() and get the new body with $rb variable and
append it to reply with the function from textops module.