[SR-Users] reading php script result with exec_avp

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at kazlow.nl
Wed Jun 5 14:10:12 CEST 2019

Hello Kamailions,

I have the following challenge.

I want to create a time dependent callerid, based on the time of a
outgoing call a callerid will be set.

I have a php script, that provides me an id number which relates to an cli.

When I run that php script from the console, the id is shown in the console.

When I run the script within the kamailio configuration,
exec_avp("../script.php", "$avp(s:cliId)"); ,no output commande is saved
in the avp variable.

I think I am not presenting the result of the php script correctly. I
have tried with an echo $variable; and with and fwrite(STDOUT,
$variable); but no luck.

I'm not a PHP coder so I am not surprised of the missing luck, but maybe
somebody has a golden tip for me?

Rgds,

Gertjan