[SR-Users] RTPEngine and dialog moving.

Vitalii Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:41:43 CEST 2019

Hi,

Kamailio's rtpengine module has an internal hash table with call-id as a
key and when you call rtpengine_manage()/_offer()/_answer()/_delete()
kamailio finds corresponding rtpengine instance to send command to. So
it's inside rtpengine module and not in tm or dialog and thus unlikely
to be replicated. At least I haven't seen any replication code when
checked it last time.