[SR-Users] Info: ClueCon Weekly - Kamailio Project Updates

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:28:28 CEST 2019

Hello,

later today I will join ClueCon Weekly for a discussion about what is
new for Kamailio project and the plans for the future.

ClueCon Weekly is a web video conference organized by the FreeSwitch
project team. They announced recently a revamp of the format, however, I
expect that other people can still join live if they want to listen and
ask questions, couple of ways to connect being listed at:

  *
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/ClueCon+Weekly+Conference+call

If joining live is no longer possible, I will post a link to the
recording and if someone has any questions following my presentation, I
can answer here.