[SR-Users] Deleting extra location attribute(location_attrs table) when contact is expired

Pintu Lohar pintulohargcetts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:16:28 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

It's about the contract expired and deleted from "location" but not deleted
from location_attr table when expired contact is found. My settings are
below

1. modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 120)
2. modparam("tm|usrloc", "xavp_contact", "ulattrs")
3. Usrloc is set to DB_ONLY Mode.
4. //// route block when the extra location attr before saving .
# Handle SIP registrations
route[REGISTRAR] {
if (!is_method("REGISTER")) return;

if(isflagset(FLT_NATS)) {
setbflag(FLB_NATB);
#!ifdef WITH_NATSIPPING
# do SIP NAT pinging
setbflag(FLB_NATSIPPING);
#!endif
}
*$xavp(ulattrs=>did)=$hdr(P-Asserted-Identity); # this adds to
location_attr table.. *
if (!save("location")) {
sl_reply_error();
}

Like if Client Registered , and went offline/crashed,(expiry i.e 3600,
proto=TLS) then contact is expired after 1 hour then it's removed from
location table but the attribute set which is added for location_attr(for
same ruid) is not deleted from db.
Thanks & Regards
Pintu