[SR-Users] Deleting extra location attribute(location_attrs table) when contact is expired

Pintu Lohar pintulohargcetts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:44:23 CEST 2019

Hi All,

Regarding modparam("tm|usrloc", "xavp_contact", "ulattrs")

#ref :
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.p.xavp_contact
.

There is some requirement where we need to save some extra location
attributes to location_attrs
<https://kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-4.3.x.html#gen-db-location-attrs>
 tables
$xavp(ulattrs=>deviceIdentify)= "Some str values"  and calling
save(“location”) , It works well and saved  location attribute table but  But
when contact expired callback is received, udomain_contact_expired_db()
does not it delete the extra location attribute from database but deleting
the record from location table only ?

If not, is there any recommended approach to delete the extra location
attributes from the database? or am I missing something to set?

Alternate I was thinking could be running timer from Kamailio config and
check last_modified time and delete those(based on our UAC expiry setting),
is it the right approach.

Kamailio Version: 5.2.0.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion in advance.

Regards

Pintu Lohar