[SR-Users] [sr-dev] IMS_ISC technical specification

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:14:46 CEST 2019

Hello Ali,
The SCSCF has IFC service for decision what it should do with incoming SIP
message. During check all rules in IFC, If it match with one or some rules,
actually it marked with that rules. Then the real meaning of marking is the
SIP message is matched with one or some rules in IFC.
With Best Regards.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 2:48 PM Ali Shirvani <aj.shirvani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I read some portion of imc_isc_mod.c, specially isc_from_as function. In
> that function there is some function call that searching for some marks in
> the SIP message. Also I read section 5.7.3 from TS 24.229 but I didn't find
> the marking mechanism that used in isc_from_as function.
>
> Would you please point me to the technical specification that implemented
> in IMS_ISC module?
>
> Regards,
> Ali

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S