[SR-Users] How to hook to Register And Unregister event in Kamailio

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Jul 23 10:04:30 CEST 2019

Hello,

have a look to the db_mode parameter in the usrloc module. You can operate the module in different database modes.

Cheers,

Henning

Am 23.07.19 um 09:48 schrieb Anuran Barman:
So I tried the the Expires header for UNREGISTER and it is working fine. Thanks for that. But the problem is that SIP Phone does not send UNREGISTER event. It only sends REGISTER method periodically. So in my Server it will be always online. So to overcome that I will be running e cron job which will pool the online users from 'location' table of kamailio mysql db. But the problem is, 'location' table does not get updated as soon as possible, rather if I disconnect the SIP Phone and do 'kamctl ul show' it will be still there for like 5 mins, after that it goes away. How can I change the timeout of this,say to 2mins, meaning that after 2mins if there is no response from the client ,Kamailio will mark it as offline. Where to change that parameter?