[SR-Users] Two GWs with the same IP

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:49:05 CEST 2019

Greetings,

I'm building some testing procedures for my Kamailio proxy. In order to do
that i have a SipTester (Acting as Calling Number) from where i want to
originate calls to Kamailio. After Kamailio processes the call, i want it
to route it to SipTester again so it can act as Called Number.

This should work with only one SipTester in one machine, so i created two
SipTester GW's on Kamailio, belonging to different users and GW groups.
Also, the two GWs use different Kamailio addresses to communicate with the
proxy.

However, in this combination, when routing i get this error " ERROR: dialog
[dlg_handlers.c:666]: pre_match_parse(): bad request or missing CALLID/TO
hdr :-/". If i change the destination or the origin of the INVITE the calls
work without a problem.

Does this happen because both GW's have the same address?

Best Regards