[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.2.3 failed to start due to incompatible openssl version

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Thu Jul 18 17:27:22 CEST 2019

Hey support,

Today I ran into this error on my latest 5.2.3 Kamailio box:

Jul 18 15:05:28 sjomaintpsg51 /usr/sbin/kamailio[5525]: CRITICAL: tls
[tls_init.c:671]: init_tls_h(): installed openssl library version is too
different from the library the kamailio tls module was compiled with:
installed “OpenSSL 1.1.1  11 Sep 2018” (0x1010100f), compiled “OpenSSL
1.1.0g  2 Nov 2017" (0x1010007f).#012 Please make sure a compatible version
is used (tls_force_run in kamailio.cfg will override this check)

There's not support for openssl1.1.1 ?

Thanks

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any

attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any

attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or

any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the

contents to any other person. Thank you.*