[SR-Users] How to get total number of dialogs in profile with value

Nathan Angelacos nangel at tetrasec.net
Mon Jul 15 23:45:06 CEST 2019

In kamailio < 5.1.x it used to be possible to get total number of items
in a dialog_with_profile by skipping the "value" paramter, such as:

modparam ( "dialog", "profiles_with_value", "outbound" )
.
.
.
get_profile_size ( "outbound", "$var(myvar)" );

However, 5.1.x and 5.2.x report:

ERROR: dialog [dialog.c:912]: w_get_profile_size_helper(): invalid
value parameter

The documentation (
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.f.get_profile_size
)

Indicates the "value" paramter is still optional.

I'm sure I must be missing something obvious... Any ideas?

Thanks!