[SR-Users] kamailio as ICSCF connection with FHoss

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sun Jul 14 10:49:15 CEST 2019

Hello Maryam,

don't worry. Good that you found it and that is sorted out in the end.

Cheers,

Henning

Am 14.07.19 um 09:03 schrieb Maryam Baghdadi:
Hello Henning,

I checked every thing in my scenario again and I think Mojtaba was right.
I modified icscf.cfg file and changed $ru before calling I_perform_location_information_request() :

route[initial_request]
{
      $avp(prefix)="+";
     $ru= $(ru{s.rm,$avp(prefix)});
     I_perform_location_information_request("LIR_REPLY", "0");
}
and after this without changing ims_icscf module problem solved.
 but I attached log file which caused I made mistake, some places URI have '+' prefix and some places it doesn't have for example output of cscf_get_public_identity_from_requri(msg) function exactly after extraction public_identity doesn't contains '+' prefix but in  I_perform_location_information_request() and after calling cscf_get_public_identity_from_requri(msg) output of public_identity contains '+' prefix.
Anyway no need to module modification and source codes , just adding above parts in configuration file is enough.
I apologize and thanks all,