[SR-Users] kamailio as ICSCF connection with FHoss

Maryam Baghdadi maryam.baghdadi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:24:40 CEST 2019

Thank you for your help,
I resolved my problem , there was a '+' in public_identity that isn't shown
in pcap file and just by printing value public_identity in
I_perform_location_information_request() recognized .
I replaced  public_identity = cscf_get_public_identity_from_requri(msg)
with  cscf_get_to_uri(msg, &public_identity) then recompiled ims_icscf
module and my problem resolved .