[SR-Users] kamailio as ICSCF connection with FHoss

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Jul 10 11:34:14 CEST 2019

Hello Maryam,

I am not an expert on the FHoss, but just some ideas how to investigate it further:

  *   Do you get some error message in FHoss?
  *   Can you test with some other tool (maybe with a test script) that the FHoss works ok generally?
  *   Any error message from ICSCF module in the Kamailio logging?

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services