[SR-Users] mi_datagram module in ipv6

Albert Petit albert.petit at genaker.net
Tue Jul 9 22:03:36 CEST 2019

thanks for your response

as i see the command  refreshWatchers was added to RPC in 5.0.x (so i guess
won't be available.in 4.4.7 unless it was backported)
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-5.0.x

seems as a strong reason to migrate to 5
0.x :-)

BR
Albert

El dt., 9 de jul. 2019, 08:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>