[SR-Users] kamctl ul command seems NOK when using an IPv6 Address

Albert Petit albert.petit at genaker.net
Tue Jul 9 21:54:25 CEST 2019

thanks for the quck response and patch Daniel!

meanwhile we apply this fix I will try just using a hostname (with dot,
for eg mcptt.as.ip) and add its mcptt.as.ip ipv6 address in /etc/hosts.

should do the job i guess :-)

El dt., 9 de jul. 2019, 09:41, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
va escriure: