[SR-Users] KW 2019 presentation files

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:06:02 CEST 2019

Hello,

at this edition the presentations were done from speakers' laptop,
unlike couple of editions ago when all presentations had to be done from
a laptop belonging to the conference room. Therefore the presentations
were no longer transferred to organizers during the event. I received
couple of them, but after the event I got really busy catching up with
some stuff, so I could find the time to collect them. I will start
hunting the speakers, but likely to take some time, given it is summer
holidays season, so I expect that many speakers are not very responsive
these days...

Till then, as Markus pointed, the video recordings is the option.