[SR-Users] SIP-DTLS support

Aymeric Moizard amoizard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:52:14 CEST 2019

Hi Martin,

I have implemented DTLS inside my open source -and closed source- code
years ago.

Obviously, not being used by anyone, this code is almost never tested. I
can tell that
it worked in labs years ago and I don't think it was ever used in
production by any one
that I know.

To test on a linux:

git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/osip.git
cd osip
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..

THEN:

git clone https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/git/exosip.git
cd exosip
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

./tools/sip_reg -d -p 3456 -r sip:sip.antisip.com -u
sip:xxxx at sip.antisip.com -U xxxxx -P yyyyy -t DTLS

I just fixed a crash upon failure... and pushed the change in git.

Anyway, feel free to test! I have only started the above "sip_reg" test
without any proxy listening behind.
Use your own kamailio and credentials!

And let me know the results ;)
Aymeric