[SR-Users] Append a new branch while the other one is in ringing state

Koray Vatansever koray.vatansever at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:51:02 CEST 2019

Hi Federico,

I have multiple kamailio servers.
Clients may register to any one of them.

When an invite is received, transaction is suspended and transaction id is
saved in a htable which is local to the server. And than push notification
is sent to the called client.
In order to understand that the called client registered to any server,
there is an rtimer which periodically makes query to location table.
If registration is found, suspended transaction is continued.

 I hope this helps to make it clear.