[SR-Users] Append a new branch while the other one is in ringing state

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:16:22 CEST 2019

Hello,
what is the process? When you get the 180 ringing you want to push to
rtimer an event to create a new branch? Or just based on rtimer you want to
create a new branch no matter the 180 was received or not? Try to give
details about the scenario so we can figure out if there is a way to
identify the transaction and see what can be done.