[SR-Users] dispatcher alg - 8

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Jan 31 15:23:04 CET 2019

The algorithm uses priority based (high value to low value). First
destination is that destination with the highest value priority.

You can also use groups for custom handling:
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.f.ds_select_routes

Fred Posner
https://qxork.com