[SR-Users] Altering received parameter in Contact

YASIN CANER caner_yaso at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:01:11 CET 2019

Hello,

I am not sure so  you should test contact_alias function on lab , if you can.  First ,set contact alias and  remove received parameters from contact header.
on reply , use handle contact alias. Kamailio care alias to find right transport protocol.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.set_contact_alias

Good luck.

Yasin CANER