[SR-Users] IMS early media

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:50:39 CET 2019

Hi Tsvetan,
Why do you send call back to S-CSCF? You should send call back to I-CSCF.
Actually in resolve of domain "mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org"
<SIP/972551000002 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org,20>, The ICSCF's IP should
be returned.
 Make sure entry SRV recordd in DNS server are true.
This kind of call back to IMS is true, But make sure you won't have any
issue in DNS resolve.
  exten => 972551000002,1,Dial(
SIP/972551000002 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org,20);

With Regards.Mojtaba