[SR-Users] Why kamailio can not be a consumer of RabbitMQ?

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sat Jan 26 18:01:56 CET 2019

Am Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 14:40:18 CET schrieb CuiGang:
> I noticed that module RABBITMQ just implements the publish functions. It
> means kamailio can only as a producer of RabbitMQ. My question is Why
> RABBITMQ module not implement consumer functions? As NSQ, let kamailio can
> be a consumer receive messages from RabbitMQ.

Hello CuiGang,

I would guess that consume was just not implemented yet. The publish function
was probably also easier to implement and enough for the author needs.

Feel free to look into the code. If you have questions for an eventual
implementation just ask on our sr-dev developer list.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment