[SR-Users] ERROR while using KEMI - Python

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:31:24 CET 2019

Hello,

set debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and then start again. You should see a lot
of debug messages that should help identifying what is the actual issue
-- might be that the path to the script file is wrong, or there are not
enough access permissions to read the file.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com