[SR-Users] uri_param function

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Mon Jan 21 22:33:07 CET 2019

Andrew,

   Also - my brain is still waking up but -- I would make sure you are not
confusing inner param vs outer param, i.e.
<sips:foo at bar.com;inner=IN>;outer=OUT
- just another thought or common possibility I see happening, but given
that you are specifically stating request-uri this may not be applicable.