[SR-Users] uri_param function

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Mon Jan 21 22:23:39 CET 2019

Hi all,

Question.  I'm executing uri_param() function to look for our customized
Request-URI parameters generated by our client.  However, it keeps saying
the param is not there even though my client logs shows the param was
generated.  Below is an example Request-URI from a test call I made:

sips:<some long string>@sjomainkamavip50.fuzemeeting.com:443;FN=
sjomainfn92.a.fuzemeeting.com;BR=sjomainfn91.a.fuzemeeting.com;AK=<some
key>;transport=wss"

And here is my line of code to check it:

                        if(uri_param("AK") ||uri_param("ak")) {
                                xlog("L_INFO", "[CSeq $cs] AK value
detected");
                        } else {
                                xlog("L_INFO", "[CSeq $cs] AK value not
detected.  Aborting call");
                                drop();
                        }
Am I misusing this function somehow?

I'm running 5.1.2.

Thanks

Regards,

--
Andy Chen

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any

attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any

attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or

any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the

contents to any other person. Thank you.*