[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:51:04 CET 2019

Hello,

v5.2.1 will be released today, so here is the corresponding notice that
commits to branch 5.2 should be pushed only after sync'ing on sr-dev or
irc channel, in order to avoid conflicts during the release build
process. Once the release is announced, commits can go in as usual.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com