[SR-Users] DMQ errors

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jan 15 20:54:03 CET 2019

Hi Aleksandar,

Which version are you using?

The behaviour was modified in 5.2 to allow startup even with empty node
list...

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/b0e5768ebc62bcf1f08246ec613de1ba71d6365e#diff-d15036c3cab9e79be9bd649ceb8aa68e

Cheers,

Charles

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 13:57, Aleksandar Sosic <alex.sosic at evosip.cloud>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I have only one node and dmq enabled I've got this errors:
> ```
> 17(45) ERROR: dmq [notification_peer.c:337]: add_server_and_notify():
> error adding notification node
> 17(45) ERROR: dmq [dmq_funcs.c:516]: ping_servers(): cannot retrieve
> initial nodelist from
> sip:dmq-router-service.alex.svc.cluster.local:5062
> ```
> On the second node booting after this one I don't get any of these errors.
> Is there any flag/option to turn off this error on the `cannot
> retrieve initial nodelist` in case I have only one node for a period
> of time?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Aleksandar Sosic
> linkedin.com/in/alexsosic/
> mail: alex.sosic at evosip.cloud

Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.
7365592. Registered
                office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation
Birmingham Campus, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.