[SR-Users] Kamailio OPTIONS Round-Trip

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jan 15 14:18:19 CET 2019

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 03:20:10PM +0300, Soltanici Ilie wrote:
> OK, that looks interesting - and I think I would able to generate such options from kamailio??- but how do??I?? measure the time for a response for this request?
> Is there any variables which can provide response time for some requests?

I have no idea how to do this from within kamailio, but I guess you
might use KEMI to accomplish that.

My solution is to do this all externally to kamailio, not for timing but
reachability notifications to endusers (check every 15s and alert if no
a hash of endpoints it is easy to add a time (in milli or micro seconds)
for sending and receiving.