[SR-Users] User connection history

Dmitri Savolainen savolainen at erinaco.ru
Thu Jan 10 09:37:31 CET 2019

hi

> when that user has been registered for the last time or, if possible, all
> the times he has been registered.

By default  you can't get it. But it is possible by customizing your config
The way is very depends on your current logic (how you use usrloc
'db_mode'  for example).

Some approaches, that i used
1. Sql triggers for usrloc table (INSERT, UPDATE), so let location data
will be saved in some 'location_save' table
or
2.  Check result of save(...) function and add some logic to  route
[usrloc:exp]. Then you may save something to any archive

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 10:55, José Antonio Gutiérrez Delgado <
joseantonio.gd at arsoft-company.com> wrote:

> Hello, what I need to know is when that user has been registered for the
> last time or, if possible, all the times he has been registered.
>
> If you could tell me how the RPC commands are used, I would be very
> grateful, because I am starting with the servers and I do not master it
> very much.
>
> Thanks for everything.
>
> El mié., 9 ene. 2019 a las 18:17, Daniel Tryba (<d.tryba at pocos.nl>)
> escribió:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 05:30:52PM +0100, Jos?? Antonio Guti??rrez
>> Delgado wrote:
>> > Hi, I would like to know if there is a possibility to see a user's
>> > connection history, or at least their last connection. Thank you
>>
>> Define connection?
>>
>> If you want to see where INVITEs are coming from see the dialog module:
>> https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/dialog.html#dlg.r.list
>>
>> If you want to see where REGISTERs are coming from,
>> see the location database:
>> https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.r.dump
>>
>> Alternatively you can log these messages to any place you want in any
>> format you want.

> José Antonio Gutiérrez Delgado
> Responsable técnico
> Oficina: (+34) 923040031
> <http://www.arsoft-company.com/>
> *Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario/s y puede
> contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el
> destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación
> y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación
> vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo
> comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.*
> *Antes de imprimir, piensa si es necesario. Cuidar el medioambiente es
> tarea de todos.*

Savolainen Dmitri