[SR-Users] SIP Express Media Server (aka SEMS)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Jan 9 13:27:16 CET 2019

Hi,

it depends on your configuration, e.g.:
- if you enable RTP-Relaying, then of course the flow for RTP would be UA1
<=> RTPEngine1 <=> SEMS <=> RTPEngine2 <=> UA2
- if you enable Transcoding (this forces RTP-Relaying to be active), it's
the same

If you don't use any of these options, then SEMS will do signalling only,
so the flow for RTP would be UA1 <=> RTPEngine1 <=> RTPEngine2 <=> UA2....

Thanks,
Carsten
--

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

Am Mi., 9. Jan. 2019 um 12:36 Uhr schrieb Abhijit Dutta <duttaa at hotmail.com