[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.1.6 Debian Package -> SEGFAULT

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Mon Jan 7 17:21:35 CET 2019

This turned out to be unrelated to Kamailio itself in our case.
The problem was that the systemd-journald of the systemd version shipped with Debian stretch was sometimes eating up our CPU time on a single-core VM.
After upgrading to systemd from stretch-backports we no longer had any issues.

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH
A-5020 Salzburg, Saalachstraße 51
http://www.commend.com <http://www.commend.com/>

Security and Communication by Commend

FN 178618z | LG Salzburg

Am 03.01.19, 13:31 schrieb "sr-users im Auftrag von Daniel Tryba" <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org im Auftrag von d.tryba at pocos.nl>:

    On Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 03:25:55PM +0100, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
    > However, there was no follow up, Florian said he has to monitor after doing
    > some fixes on the system and see how it goes. Since then I haven't see
    > another update, so if you can get gdb backtrace, we can see if it is
    > related or not.

    My crashes don't appear to be related, see
    https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1784
    Mine are triggered by topos/redis, even though I have topos disabled
    with an even route.