[SR-Users] websockets questions

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Jan 3 08:38:39 CET 2019

Am Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 17:24:49 CET schrieb Geovanny de Jesús García
Rojas:
> estoy haciendo un trabajo con websockts y kamailio. Me gustaría saber  como
> puedo vincular mi sevidor Kamailio instalado en una maquina virtual en el
> sistema operativo Ubuntu, como podria vincularlo con los websockets creados
> , me gustaria saber como es ese proceso. no tengo mucho conocimiento de
> ello.. espero su respuesta gracias

Hello Geovanny,

this list uses English as language, please consider joining the Spanish Users
list at https://lists.kamailio.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sr-users-es

That said, have you already tried to look in the internet about websocket
implementation? There is e.g. this talk from a past Kamailio World conference
about this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsVSaRuv20

Best regards,

Henning