[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.1.6 Debian Package -> SEGFAULT

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:25:55 CET 2019

Hello,

I pushed a commit based on the back traces sent on this
thread: 39b89a18a8c357151a173ab02dc95dff1f02715d

Not sure if this commit was back ported to 5.1, though.

However, there was no follow up, Florian said he has to monitor after doing
some fixes on the system and see how it goes. Since then I haven't see
another update, so if you can get gdb backtrace, we can see if it is
related or not.