[SR-Users] Call Terminatted in Mobile Firefox

Ravikanth Challa rchalla at prise.work
Thu Feb 28 15:04:10 CET 2019

Hi All,

   I got call terminated only in mobile Firefox due to tlsv1 alert unknown ca error. If you have any solution on this please respond on this mail. I added kamailio error logs screen shot

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4CF9C.92CE04D0]

Thanks,
Ravikanth Challa.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error. This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.